Women's Health - The Hills Physio, Kellyville Ridge, NSW
We have physiotherapists that have completed further specialty training in the assessment and management of conditions unique to women.
Physiotherapists in Women’s Health specialise in the management of the pelvic floor and surrounding structures. We see a wide variety of Women’s Health conditions and can assist you if you have:
- Pelvic pain or back pain related to pregnancy
- Perineal tears post labour
- Painful sex
- Urinary incontinence or bladder control problems
- Bowel incontinence or constipation
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pregnancy related musculoskeletal complaints such as carpal tunnel syndrome
We work closely with your GP and specialists to reduce pain and improve function as efficiently as possible.
If you would like to speak with our women’s health physio today to speak specifically about your condition or concern please call us on 9629 4608. We are always more than happy to chat! Our offices are located in Kellyville Ridge, NSW, just outside of Sydney.