Postoperative Rehabilitation @ The Hills Physio - Kellyville Ridge, NSW
Are you recovering from a recent surgery and wondering when you'll get back on your feet?
Unfortunately the results don’t come the minute you leave the operating theatre. Successful surgical outcomes rely on successful postoperative rehabilitation to achieve optimal health, well-being and function.
Our qualified physiotherapists at The Hills Physio in Kellyville Ridge (just outside Sydney) can assess, treat and assist patients in their rehab journey after any major surgery or illness. Our aim is to facilitate safe and speedy recovery by restoring physical, psychological and social function.
As physiotherapists we can work with any postoperative patient to assist them in:
- Minimising pain and swelling
- Regaining strength and function
- Returning to pre operative activities or even progressing beyond physical function of that which they were prior to surgery.
Common surgeries include:
- ACL and other ligament reconstructions
- Shoulder reconstruction
- Rotator cuff repair
- Carpal tunnel release
- Hip replacements
- Total knee replacements
- Achilles tendon repairs
- Back surgery (discectomy, laminectomy or spinal fusion)
- Internal fixation of upper and lower limb fractures
- Cardiac or respiratory surgery
- Abdominal surgery
- Caesarian sections
If you are unsure of if and how we can help you postoperatively, please phone us on 9629 4608 and we will be more than happy to discuss this with you.